Valtari's private equity deal origination service includes the following:• Add-on & platform target identification
Valtari will identify opportunities for inorganic growth — giving consideration to synergistic and financial targets. We begin with a deep dive industry analysis — weighing your investment criteria against industry metrics and projected growth outlook. This provides insight and validation of our charted course. Next, using your parameters, we begin building an exhaustive set of targets until we are confident that we've reached critical mass in numbers.
• Direct marketing
After the targeting stage, Valtari’s approach centers on maximizing the number of quality opportunities, while reducing the cost per relevant opportunity. Our vetting process produces an intelligent shortlist of companies that will be the subject of Valtari's direct marketing campaign moving forward.
In spin off situations, Valtari is a readied partner to write, design, and code stunning presentations.
CIMs & Investor Presentations
- Securely encrypted web-based, interactive confidential information memoranda (CIMs) and pitch books
- Presentation features and functionality are illustrated in our redacted CIM and delineated in our published news article
- A hard copy PDF of the presentation is also developed for offline viewing
Additionally, Valtari's in-house designers and developers can shoulder the following:
- Logo designed with multi-purpose configurations and addresses social media (LinkedIn & Twitter) size specifications
- Style guide — a visual identity overview detailing logo usage, color codes, and custom font style
- Business card design (printing & shipping included)
- Email signature design
M&A Marketing & Social Media ManagementValtari’s team creates and manages bespoke marketing campaigns for private equity groups and venture capital firms. Our objective is to amplify your brand awareness, keep prospects engaged, and optimize your website’s SEO. On a monthly basis, we support clients with the following:
- Daily LinkedIn post and Twitter tweet on your firm’s behalf
- One web-based, interactive M&A activity report per month — branded to your firm’s identity. House it on your website, mail via eblast, and share with social media
- One press release per quarter — disseminated by +1400 websites — including Yahoo Finance
Do you have any questions?
Please feel free to check out our Questions & Answers section.
If you don't see your question, email Valtari at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach us by phone at +1 800 705 2592.