Our On-Demand M&A Analyst service affords unfettered access to a Valtari M&A analyst.
Clients are permitted unlimited research requests each month. Items included: • Prospective buyer lists
For sell-side projects, Valtari furnishes prospective buyer identification lists with three-tiers: 1) strategic acquirers operating in a similar industry; 2) strategics operating in complementary industry segments or along the supply chain; and 3) private equity groups/ investors that hold similar portfolio companies.
• Buy-side target lists
Valtari identifies synergistic growth and financial targets — we begin with a deep dive industry analysis and subsequently examine your criteria to find the critical mass of potential add-on or platform companies.
• Comparables analysis
Valtari researches precedent private M&A transactions, and maintains public company comparable tables that are segmented into peer groups.
• Industry researchAre you about to present a pitch to a prospective client on an unfamiliar industry? Or, simply inquisitive how a given market's forces impact your investment opportunity?
Valtari's analysts furnish in-depth industry overviews covering forecasted growth outlook, value drivers/ inhibitors, competitive landscape analysis, supply-chain breakdown, operating conditions assessment, key stats & ratios, etc.
We offer the following on a per project basis:
CIMs and Pitch Book Development
- Accretion dilution analysis
Sell-Side M&A Deal Marketing
- Teaser preparation
- Eblast marketing of deal w/ analytics reporting
Additionally, Valtari's in-house designers and developers can shoulder the following:
- Logo designed with multi-purpose configurations and addresses social media (LinkedIn & Twitter) size specifications
- Style guide — a visual identity overview detailing logo usage, color codes, and custom font style
- Business card design (printing & shipping included)
- Email signature design
M&A Marketing & Social Media Management
Valtari’s team creates and manages bespoke marketing campaigns for M&A advisories and investment banks. Our objective is to amplify your brand awareness, keep prospects engaged, and optimize your website’s SEO. On a monthly basis, we support clients with the following:
Do you have any questions?
- Daily LinkedIn post and Twitter tweet on your firm’s behalf
- One web-based, interactive M&A activity report per month — branded to your firm’s identity. House it on your website, mail via eblast, and share with social media
- One press release per quarter — disseminated by +1400 websites — including Yahoo Finance
Please feel free to check out our Questions & Answers
If you don't see your question, email Valtari at email@example.com, or reach us by phone at +1 800 705 2592.