M&A Analyst Traineeship at Valtari
London | New York
The traineeship serves to develop an individual's skill-set in preparation for a junior analyst role. You will collaborate with a team comprised of a senior and junior analyst, supporting active external and internal research projects.
Valtari seeks candidates that demonstrate initiative, have a "can-do" attitude, possess an intellectual curiosity, and are interested in learning about M&A/investment banking and associated skills to make a significant contribution. Strong interpersonal and written English communication skills are requisite.
- Company analysis, i.e., identifying acquisition targets and potential sellers for live M&A deals
- Developing quarterly M&A activity reporting on various industries
- Build and interpret financial statements and valuation analyses (e.g., comparable companies, comparable transactions and discounted cash flow)
- Industry and market research
Experience and Qualifications
- Professional working proficiency level of English is required. Additional languages a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative fields of study. Exceptions can be made to final year university students on a case-by-case basis.
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and projects.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com