Junior M&A Analyst at Valtari
The analyst will interface directly with North American and European clients and will support their needs for all items related to research. The analyst needs to show initiative, have a "can-do" attitude, possess an intellectual curiosity, and be interested in learning about M&A/investment banking and associated skills to make a significant contribution. Strong interpersonal and written communication skills are required as the analyst will have executive level exposure.
- Financial modeling, e.g., WACC, LBO, and LMO Perform industry research
- Company analysis, i.e., identifying acquisition targets and potential sellers
- Investor presentation building
- Build and interpret financial statement and valuation analyses (e.g., comparable companies, comparable transactions and discounted cash flow)
- Industry and market research
- Information Memorandum development
Experience and Qualifications
- Professional working proficiency level of English is required. Additional languages a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative field of study required (a MSc or MBA is preferred).
- 1-3 years related analyst experience
- CFA candidates are preferred
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and projects.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
The Benefits of Working at Valtari
- Competitive salary
- Education stipend
- Flexible vacation
- We provide all the tools and books you need
- Gym membership discount
- Bicycle friendly